These are all very accessible videos and well worth watching.
The Physics of Time
- Lecture on the Arrow of time by physicist Sean Carrol. In two parts 53 mimutes long. Part 1; Part 2. Contains a very good explanation of entropy and the possibility of multiple universes which in turn may explain the Big Bang.
- Time Dilation. Carl Sagan explains time dilation in a small Italian village using a Vespa. Eccentric but effective. 7 mins.
- When will time end?. A good evocation of 'Deep Time' (21 mins)
Is time travel possible?
- Extract from a talk by US physicist Michio Kaku. 2.45 mins.
- Animated explanation of how the theory of Relativity shows that time travel is possible. 4 mins.
The philosophy of time
- Short extract from a lecture on the Philosophy of Time. 10 mins.
- The nature of time. 8 mins.
- Video on the nature of time in three part: Part 1; Part 2; Part 3. 20 mins.